Monday, August 14, 2006

I Really Hate This Part....

Well, I don't know if Kelly will be flying out today or not.

Ken, Rapper's owner, is making all the flight arrangements for us. I don't fly and have never made airline reservations. Every time I go online and try to plan for one of my dogs to fly I back out. So Ken said he'd handle it all for me. THANK YOU KEN!!!!

Last I heard was that the airlines cargo shipping department is not open on weekends and since you have to book flights 24 hours in advance.... well tonight is not looking good.

I really would have liked her to fly out in the evening because if she were to get "stuck" somewhere, temps would be heading in a downward direction rather than upward.

Keep your fingers crossed that Ken can work some magic and get her on the flight tonight.

Also... added a picture of Kelly to the sidebar on the right... not the best, but what I had scanned in. I'll have to find a better one soon.