Sunday, November 26, 2006

You Want Pictures? I Got Pictures!

Sorry I didn't get these posted sooner.. my ISP was down AGAIN!!! That's why the Kelly-Cam was down too, it all comes from the same place.... and now the FTP server is down.. so I've uploaded the pictures to Blogger directly. I hope it works....

The puppies have had a BUSY couple days! As I mentioned in the last post, they entertained their first visitor, my friend Tracy, on Thursday. Then on Friday, my friend Brie spent the day with them and today they met two more people, Lance and Sandy from Gallup New Mexico, who stopped by to say Hi Puppies!

They also got introduced to the litter box yesterday. As expected, in the beginning they think it's something to play and sleep in, but they'll start to get the idea soon... I hope!

So.. How many puppies fit in a litter box?

Two...


Four....


Five!



The puppies continue to grow and change every day. Orange is now over 6 pounds. Yellow is the smallest at just over 5 pounds. Of course their size now means NOTHING. In Ravens litter, Max was the biggest from the beginning and now at 20 months, he's the smallest of all 5 puppies!!


People keep asking me who the cutest puppy is. I really can't answer that as they are ALL cute. Actually the truth is that it changes on a daily basis. Today, Sunday, November 26 I'd say Blak is the cutest. As far as the girls go I was absolutely postively certain on Friday that Yellow was cuter than Red. Today I think Yellow looks like a ferret! Yes, they really change that much every day.


People also keep asking me if they are for sale. The easy answer if yes, six of the seven will be sold. But it's not as easy as picking one out and taking it to the checkout at Wal-Mart. I screen my homes by asking lots of nosy questions. I make sure the puppy's personality matches what the new owner is looking for. Once I know where each puppy is going I'll be sure to tell you!


A couple puppies may still be available. I'm waiting to hear back from people who were interested, but have not committed. If you think you might want to get on the list for one of Kelly's kids, let me know!


I can't believe they are 5 weeks old. How time flies.