Tuesday, December 12, 2006

7 Weeks!!

The weekly pictures are a day late but the puppies are freshly bathed!

Yes, they got their first bath today. Winner of the Most Well Behaved in the Bath award was Purple Boy. Winner of Worst Behaved in the Bath was Blue Boy. Black Boy LOVED being dried with the dryer, Orange Boy not so much.

A few of them look a little bit like the Flying Nun with their ears starting to come up.....






Tomorrow I hope to get these guys outside in the yard for their first safari. The weather has NOT been cooperating. Earlier today it looked like it would be warm enough by the time they were thoroughly dry but it's dropped from the high 40s to the low 40s so I might wait until tomorrow when it's supposed to hit the 50s.

I did post the latest weights, taken yesterday morning. Looks like Blue has gone from being the smallest of all the puppies to trying to challenge Orange for Biggest Boy Bragging Rights. Yellow Girl has decided the best things come in small packages.

In other puppy news...the puppies have claimed their first victory. They have officially beaten my washing machine to a pulp. It gave up the ghost and died last Sunday so I'm off to buy a new one today which will hopefully be delivered on Thursday. I sure hope so, as I already have two loads of "puppy laundry" waiting to be done. My laundry can wait, theirs can't!!

More pictures when I finally get them outside.