Thursday, October 19, 2006

From the Comments....

6 pm: 100.6
10 pm: 100.4
6 am: 99.8

cheerios left the following comment yesterday:

"interested in seeing kelly and the puppies' pedigree, is there something wrong with the link?"

Why yes indeed, there was something wrong with the link. In fact my ISP said they got hacked yesterday so anything I store on their server (pictures, pedigrees, my entire website) was GONE. I also had no access to email for about 36 hours. Luckily they got it all back around 10 PM last night without losing anything! Yay!

This blog (as well as the others) is on Blogger so that's why it still came up although without pictures or working links.

So why am I talking about hacked servers and blog locations instead of about KELLY?? Because there is absolutely, positively *nothing* going on with her :) Which is good for now. I still think The Day will be Sunday, maybe Saturday.