Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Felt a Puppy Move!!!!!!

7 AM: 99.8

Last night, right before settling Kelly down for the night, I put her on the bed next to me, laid my hand on her tummy... and felt the puppies moving!

The is is always one of the most exciting things during the pregnancy. It's one thing to have the vet tell you she is pregant, even to "see" the puppies on the ulstrasound or x-ray. It's another to see her getting bigger and bigger but it's so totally different when you actually feel them move under your hand.

I went back and checked my records the other day. I usually feel puppies move about 12 days of so before they are born. Most of my firends tell me they don't feel them until about 7 days. I think it is a difference in how and where Kachina and her daughters carry their pups because there is no way Kelly is still 12 days from having these guys.

I sure do with she'd get some milk in. That's another thing that's very different this time. I'm used to having milk come in about the time I start feeling the puppies. But Kelly is still dry as a bone, which I'm told is often the case until they are actaully born... just not something I'm used to.